Tuesday, January 3, 2012

No more differences

There are very few differences between me and other moms. I'm really learning that we all have the same things going on especially as a new parent. We all have the same hopes and fears. We all also have the same questions. When I think about a mom of quads or quints I think wow how do they do it? 3 is rough! Probably the same thing other moms think about moms of twins or triplets. The truth is that numbers of kids are not important. My 3 could keep me up as long at night as your 1 baby. My 3 could all have a great day and your 1 could drive you nutty. It's about the baby really. We all know every baby is different. I am just getting to know mine and they are all so different and so amazing. Silas loves to be swaddled, damsel doesn't. Kadi loves to cuddle after she eats, the boys love to be in motion all the time. It's fun to learn as we go and watch all the new things they do. Lastnight Kadi realized Silas was next to her. Today Daniel took a bath without a screaming fitand praise God last night Silas slept for 4 whole hours! All moms celebrate the growth and pray the fussy times go away. So I'm learning that 3 is just a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment