Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Progress

The triplets are rockstars.. So says the developmental evaluator :) they are doing awesome! We had them assessed this week for occupational and physical therapy. Free service in Johnson county. Well they are the rockstars. They will help get the kids sleeping I. Their cribs at night, taking baths, and being so so fussy all the time. It sounds like wonderful and much needed help. Later on they will even help me figure out how to take all 3 kids out of the house by myself. Any sighs of relief after meeting with the evaluator. The kids weighed in this week at 8lbs 9oz- Silas,7 lbs 4oz- Daniel, and 6 lbs 15 oz on Kadence. Yay growth! We can't believe how fast their growing and how time is flying. They officially turned 0 on Sunday so we can start counting months and expecting lots of new things. We are very tired but having a great time with them and feeling so blessed :)

3 comments:

  1. I am confused about the counting system. I would think 0 would be the moment they were born?
    ~ Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they always make you start counting by the due date not the date they were born because the were 10 weeks early so they are newborns now but really 2 months old :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's different... I don't know of anyone that has delivered on their due date. Thank you for enlightening me. :o)

    ReplyDelete